Control and Reduce Your Disease Risks with a Targeted Risk Assessment
What's one way to take charge of your own healthcare?
Find out your personal health risks.
A Personalabs Targeted Risk Assessment uses next generation technology to zero in on disease risks you can control.
Using advanced biometric screenings, a TRA acts as an "early warning system" to tell you if you're at high risk for specific chronic diseases, and how to modify those risks.
Completely confidential, and all accessible online, the easy-to-read results give you important information that is unique to you, presented in a way that lets you actively use that information.
80% of chronic diseases can be prevented1... if you know you're at risk!
Taking the right steps towards a healthier lifestyle?
If you're concerened about diabetes, heart disease or stroke, a Personalabs TRA is an evidence-based, proactive tool for you and your healthcare provider. A TRA allows you to take a look at what could lie ahead so that you can continue to make the right choices to reduce your personal disease risks.
Don't wait. It's time to push the envelope on disease prediction and prevention.
What else do I need to know?
A Targeted Risk Assessment can be completed privately, at your home or office, in conjunction with a basic blood test.
- You will need to fill out a brief questionnaire about your personal and family health history, and lifestyle factors - it should take about 10 minutes.
- You will need to provide some basic clinical measurements: your height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure and pulse. If you don't know your blood pressure or pulse rate, visit a medical professional or your local pharmacy or drugstore.
- You will order and pay for your Targeted Risk Assessment online - this includes a Serum Glucose Test and Lipid Panel with LDL/HDL to measure your "good" and "bad" cholesterol.
- You will need to visit a lab to have your blood drawn. To find a lab location near you, click here.
After you have completed your order, you will receive your results online which include a detailed report and personalized action plan, including recommended preventative screenings.
Your results will be completely confidential, and can be shared with your healthcare provider or others at your discretion.
All of your information is kept secure, and can be used to measure against future results to monitor your progress in modifying your risks - immediately and for the long term.
1U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
It's a quick, easy and affordable way to get a complete picture of your health and focus on your specific risk factors.
A TRA provides a confidential report detailing risks for diseases ranging from heart disease to diabetes to breast & prostate cancer, and an action plan for controlling those risks.Add to Cart $99
This test currently not available
Let us give you an individualized health scorecard!
A TRA considers your:
- Personal clinical data
- Family history
- Medical background
- Lifestyle choices
A multi-dimensional analysis then pinpoints your risks for:
- Heart disease
- Other disease threats
What will your doctor say?
If you're under the care of a physician, putting a Targeted Risk Assessment to work for you is one way to help your doctor help you.
The information you'll receive allows you to stay actively involved in your own healthcare.
Do your part to build a stronger and healthier trust between you and your doctor.
Get the answers you need today.
Questions?We’re here for you.
- Call 1 888 GET LABS (438 5227)
- Click below for a Live Chat