Dr Edward SalkoMedical Director
Board-Certified Physician and Medical Director of Personalabs. Earned his Bachelor of Science in chemistry and pre-med from the University of Florida in Gainesville and his Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine in 1980 from Kansas City University School of Medicine. Dr. Salko’s career has specialized in family and emergency medicine. His passion is to provide clients with the tools they need in the most convenient way possible to allow them to take charge of their own healthcare.Read more about Dr Salko
Personalabs is a privately-held health care company dedicated to providing American consumers with fast, easy and affordable access to:
- Blood tests and lab tests that can provide vital insights to one’s current state of health,
- Physician consultations from the comfort of their home or office, and
- Prescriptions for some conditions
direct-to-consumer healthcare services include:
- Discount pricing on over 400 blood and lab tests
- Doctor order, oversight and critical follow-up included
- More than 2,300 patient service centers nationwide
- Convenient physician consultations via telephone or video
- Easy online ordering
- Easy online access to lab test results
- Privacy protections of personal health information
- Caring and personalized customer service
- Prescription services for some health conditions
Lab test results are uploaded directly to each customer’s secure Personalabs patient portal and visually displayed in a manner that is easy to understand. In most cases, lab test results are available within 24-48 hours. Some test results can take up to 10 days.
In addition to providing access to a wide range of lab tests at discount prices, Personalabs also enables customers to schedule phone or video consultations from the comfort of their home or office. The Personalabs network of board-certified physicians can advise patients on which lab tests they should order, review patient test results and provide expert medical advice to guide patient healthcare decisions.
Personalabs’ board-certified physicians
can provide customers with prescriptions for:
- Oral contraceptives (birth control pills).
- Sexually transmitted diseases,
- Urinary tract infections,
- Erectile dysfunction, and