Quantitative Allergen-specific IgE Test associated with a variety of allergens:
- TREE – Ash, White; Birch, Common Silver; Cedar, Mountain; Cottonwood; Elm, American; Maple/Box Edler; Mulberry, White; Oak, White; Sycamore, Maple Leaf; Walnut; Mugwort
- WEED – Pigweed, Rough; Ragweed, Short; Sheep Sorrel
- GRASS – Bermuda Grass; Timothy Grass
- MOLD – Alternaria alternata; Aspergillus fumigatus; Cladosporium Herbarum; Penicillium chrysogenum
- ANIMAL / DUST – Cat Dander; Cockroach, German; D farinae; D pteronyssinus; Dog Dander
For those suffering from allergies specific to environmental allergens found in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
No preliminary fluid or food restriction is required.
Allergen Profile With Total IgE, Respiratory-Area 1 – TC – 10643
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.