Quantitative Allergen-specific IgE Test associated with the following allergens:
- TREE – Birch, Common Silver; Cedar, Mountain; Elm, American; Maple/Box Edler; Oak, White; Pecan, Hickory
- WEED – Nettle; Pigweed, Rough; Ragweed, Short; Sheep Sorrel
- GRASS – Bahia Grass; Bermuda Grass; Timothy Grass
- MOLD – Alternaria alternata; Aspergillus fumigatus; Cladosporium Herbarum; Penicillium chrysogenum
- ANIMAL / DUST – Blomia tropicalis; Cat Dander; Cockroach, German; D farinae; D pteronyssinus; Dog Dander
For those suffering from allergies specific to environmental allergens found in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia
No preliminary fluid or food restriction is required.
Allergen Profile With Total IgE, Respiratory-Area 2: – TC – 10644
Estimated Turn Around For Results
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.