Quantitative Allergen-specific IgE Test associated with the following allergens:
- TREE – Pine, Australian; Elm, American; Eucalyptus; Oak, White
- WEED – Pigweed, Rough; Sheep Sorrel; Wall pellitory
- GRASS – Bermuda Grass; Johnson Grass; Red Top, Bentgrass
- MOLD – Alternaria alternata; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aureobasidium pullulans; Cladosporium Herbarum; Penicillium chrysogenum
- ANIMAL / DUST – Blomia tropicalis; Cat Dander; Cockroach, German; D farinae; D pteronyssinus; Dog Dander
For those suffering from allergies specific to environmental allergens found in Puerto Rico
No preliminary fluid or food restriction is required.
Allergen Profile With Total IgE, Respiratory-Area 19 – TC – 38828
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.