Dr. Edward SalkoMedical Director, Personalabs™
We're proud to have Edward W. Salko Jr., D.O., on our staff at PERSONALABS™. He is the board-certified physician who reviews lab tests provided by PERSONALABS™. After earning his Doctor of Osteopathy in 1980, Dr. Salko began his career as a family physician and an emergency physician. Since then, he has held a variety of positions in Kansas, Florida and Washington. Currently, in addition to his duties as Medical Director of PERSONALABS™, he is a practicing emergency physician in Kennewick, Washington. In addition, Dr. Salko is the Medical Review Officer for PERSONALABS™.
- 1983 American Board of Family Practice
- Recertified 1990, 1997, 2004
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Certified BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS
- 2008-Present Emergency Physician, Kennewick Emergency Physicians, Kennewick, Wash.
- 2007-Present Medical Director and Board Member, PERSONALABS™
- 1999-2008 Emergency Physician, Lee Memorial Health System, Fort Myers, Fla.
- 1999-1999 Family Practice Physician, Lee Physician Group, Fort Myers, Fla.
- 1994-1998 Medical Director, Lee Physician Group, Fort Myers, Fla.
- 1993-1999 Physician, Doctor’s Walk-In Clinic, Tampa, Fla.
- 1993-1994 Medical Director, Able Care Health Systems, Kansas City, Mo.
- 1985-1993 Quality Assurance Medical Advisor, Able Care Health Systems
- 1983-1993 Private Practice, Salko & Salko, Fort Myers, Fla.
- 1981-1983 Emergency Physician, Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Kansas City, Mo.
- 1981-1983 University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Mo.
- 1980-1981 Southeastern Medical Center, North Miami Beach, Fla.
- 1976-1980 University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Mo.
- 1971-1975 University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla. B.S. Chemistry and Pre-Med.