Quantitative Allergen-specific IgE Test associated with the following allergens:
- TREE – Acacia; Cedar, Mountain; Cottonwood; Elm, American; Oak, White; Olive Tree
- WEED – Mugwort; Pigweed, Rough; Ragweed, Short; Sheep Sorrel; Thistle, Russian
- GRASS – Bermuda Grass; Johnson Grass; Rye Grass, Perennial
- MOLD – Alternaria alternata; Aspergillus fumigatus; Cladosporium Herbarum; Penicillium chrysogenum
- ANIMAL / DUST – Cat Dander; Cockroach, German; D farinae; D pteronyssinus; Dog Dander
For those suffering from allergies specific to environmental allergens found in Southern Arizona (desert area), Southern California (desert area).
No preliminary fluid or food restriction is required.
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location or lab testing provider.