Quantitative Allergen-specific IgE Test associated with the following allergens:
- TREE – Alder, Grey; Cedar, Mountain; Cottonwood; Elm, American; Mulberry, White; Oak, White; Olive Tree; Walnut
- WEED – Mugwort; Pigweed, Rough; Ragweed, Short; Thistle, Russian
- GRASS – Bermuda Grass; Johnson Grass; Timothy Grass
- MOLD – Alternaria alternata; Aspergillus fumigatus; Cladosporium Herbarum; Penicillium chrysogenum
- ANIMAL / DUST – Cat Dander; Cockroach, German; D farinae; D pteronyssinus; Dog Dander; Mouse Urine
For those suffering from allergies specific to environmental allergens found in Southern California (coastal area)
No preliminary fluid or food restriction is required.
Estimated Turn Around For Results:
Labcorp – 7-10 Business Days
Quest – 2-10 Business Days
For an exact turnaround time for Quest results, please contact us at Personalabs and we will contact the lab on your behalf as turnaround times vary depending on testing location.