* This is not a home test kit. You will need to visit a local lab for testing.
Choosing to undergo routine checkups can save you from the complications of potential diseases that you are at risk of. Getting your cholesterol, blood sugar, key chemicals, and hormones can reveal preventable conditions. Take the path towards healthier living. Order the right blood tests today.
This test is used for measurement of lipoprotein (a) is now recommended in several patient subgroups for whom excess lipoprotein (a) may have important clinical consequences:
(1) patients with premature atherosclerosis,
(2) patients with a strong family history of premature coronary heart disease (CHD),
(3) patients with elevated LDLC and greater than or equal to two risk factors,
(4) patients who have had coronary angioplasty in whom lipoprotein (a) excess may increase the risk of restenosis,
(5) patients who have undergone coronary bypass graft surgery in whom Lp(a) excess may be associated with graft stenosis.
Strong family history of dyslipidemia, heart disease, cardiac risk-evaluation.
Fasting for 12 hours is a must. Alcohol must be avoided for 24 hours prior to test.
Lipoprotein (a) – TC – 34604
Quantitation of Lp(a)
Your health is a valuable asset that needs to be protected all the time. Harmful habits, genetic disposition, and other factors can contribute to the development of diseases. But, you may get ahead of any health problems if you regularly evaluate your overall health and choose to live a healthier life. Take your health in your hands with our Lipoprotein a Blood Test.